Image credit - Trusty Joe
In response to the risks posed by Covid-19, in addition to our already high standards of hygiene and cleanliness, we have introduced additional 'best practice +' policies for the benefit of all.
We want you to feel comfortable in knowing that we have taken every step imaginable to make this work, and appreciate your patience in observing the following rules:
For our restaurants:
- We will kindly ask you to sanitise your hands upon arriving at the hotel and will provide hand sanitizer throughout the premises.
- During your meal, please observe the 1m physical distancing rule between you and other parties.
- We will accept contactless payment only. Gift vouchers can still be used. We will not accept cash.
- Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell, do not come to the hotel.
For our hotels:
- Sanitisation stations placed at regular intervals over the hotel.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of all bedrooms and public spaces including particular attention to ‘high traffic areas’ such as lifts, light switches, tv remotes, door handles and telephones.
- Perspex screens at reception.
- New ‘one room at a time’ lift procedures.
- A la Carte breakfast only to remove self-service buffets and bookable times at breakfast.
- Credit & debit card payment only.
For those travelling to Jersey:
- Before travelling to Jersey you are required to complete a Pre-departure registration and declaration form.
- Adults and children over the age of 11 will be offered a free PCR test on arrival.
- Those who have had both vaccinations (with their second being at least 2 weeks prior to arrival) who are travelling from UK green regions are not required to isolate. Those travelling from UK red regions must isolate until their first negative result. Results are currently returned within 12 hours.
- Those who are not vaccinated travelling from green regions must isolate until their first negative result. Results are currently returned within 12 hours. Those travelling from red regions must isolate for 10 days.
- If a positive test is returned, or refusal to take a test, then you will be required to quarantine for 14 days.
- We are not able to accept any arrival who has not tested, or has tested positive.
- We are also not able to accept any arrival who needs to isolate longer than the results of the day 0 test.
These guidelines are subject to advice from The Government and will no doubt evolve over time. That being said, we welcome all suggestions so if you have any ideas, let us know!
See our latest stay offers Dine with confidence declaration form and government advice